- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Should You Attempt Do-It-Yourself Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is becoming more popular than ever nowadays, and with its ever growing popularity, more and more homeowners are looking to learn the trade for themselves. While we always encourage p […]
The Ins And Outs Of Professional Roof Cleaning
Your roof is a very difficult, if not impossible, area to clean by hand, and for the best results possible, choosing a professional pressure washing company for roof cleaning is the only way to go. W […]